Teledec has designed and developed leading-edge technology solutions for Fortune 500 clients for almost three decades. Our technology solutions are customized for each industry and are focused on a wide range of client specific requirements. They include hardware and software, application development and customization, analytics, security, cloud, mobile, and Web solutions. We specialize in client-specific technology requirements specifically in products, services, process and application. Our approach delivers the results you expect: staff that comprehend, use, and become proficient in the application of mission critical technologies to business operations and strategic goals.
Stories are not indicators, they ARE the organization.
Technology outsourcing is the use of external service providers to effectively deliver IT-enabled business process, application service and infrastructure solutions for business outcomes. Our Technology outsourcing services help clients reduce costs and gain efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We help jump-start growth and achieve greater responsiveness to always-shifting markets. For our clients, the idea of outsourcing activities that are not core to their mission is an appealing option. We provide a model that allows them to move away from complex and inefficient IT environments.
The digital era demands a new approach to application management. Companies need to continuously innovate, evolve and integrate their applications to achieve better business outcomes. Our approach to Application Outsourcing enables our clients to automate their business, consolidate IT to improve efficiencies across people, applications and vendors, and to achieve unparalleled speed, agility, productivity and efficiency gains.
Our infrastructure outsourcing services help clients reduce costs and gain efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We help jump-start growth and achieve greater responsiveness to always-shifting markets. For our clients, the idea of outsourcing activities that are not core to their mission is an appealing option. We provide a model that allows them to move away from complex and inefficient IT environments.
Architecture: Enterprise Program Enablement
- Starter repository of architectural principles, standards and artifact templates
- Enterprise Architecture processes, including governance, roles and responsibilities
- Optionally offer an innovation lab to help in keeping up with technological advancements
- Support the path to the desired maturity by providing our own consultants to fill skills, resource gaps and cross-training
Architecture: Information Architecture Services
- Strategic, advisory and management consulting across Enterprise Information Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Strategic, advisory and implementation services for next generation technologies such as Big Data Analytics, Mobile and Cloud BI
- Enterprise performance management solutions spanning business strategy and enterprise metrics definitions
- End-to-end information management services including data management, data integration, data quality and data governance
- Consistent availability: Designed on a high availability and private-cloud structure, it uses effective redundancy via its various servers, storage area network (SAN) and storage protection for reliable failover protection.
- Automated resource balancing and failover: If a host stops working, cloud servers are at an advantages due to their consistently available infrastructure. Failover and resource balancing between hardware hosts is automatically managed at the virtualization level, and it has the capability to manage and update software and hardware.
- Network security: Virtual local area networks (VLAN), protected firewalls and Intrusion Detection System (IDS)/Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) may be used in cloud servers to deliver a highly protected environment.
- Hybrid of virtual and physical servers: Applications and database engines can share a dedicated network with cloud servers, resulting in the creation of virtual and physical servers on the same system.
- Affordable: The costs of a managed cloud are as effective as most public clouds. The resources and also the services are billed per usage.
Teledec provides flexible, around-the-clock expertise to preemptively protect against known and unknown Internet threats. Very few organizations have the resources to keep pace with the ever-changing Internet threats that put corporate operations and profits at risk. Enterprise security is a 24×7 proposition that includes escalating patch management requirements, device management over a diverse IT landscape, and the enforcement of security policies that can impact employees, vendors and customers. At times, these demands can be more than an enterprise can bear— but now, there is an answer.
Consider the challenges. Sophisticated security requires highly skilled personnel, who are expensive to recruit, hire and retain: a proposition that is often impossible for firms with limited IT budgets. Security management diverts scarce IT resources from core-mission activities essential to company productivity and growth. For many companies, patch management alone consumes hundreds of hours per month. Security is a critical component of new government regulations that put executives at risk. For example, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act requires executives to periodically disclose the status of internal controls on corporate financial systems. If improperly managed, enterprise security can inadvertently block legitimate traffic, causing lost or delayed transactions, and negatively impact revenues and customer satisfaction.
The spiraling and often unpredictable cost of security makes it more difficult for companies to conduct proper financial planning and resource optimization.
Analytics and Data Metrics
- Business Intelligence: through a tool-agnostic and process-centric approach, Teledec offers comprehensive BI services that can help you make more informed decisions faster and optimize business performance across the entire enterprise, from strategy and assessment to migrations, upgrades, implementations, and support capabilities. Teledec is at the forefront of BI technology, providing best-in-class business and industry solutions for quick and cost-effective implementations.
- Analytics, Predictive Analytics, and Data Mining: Teledec can help you increase the return from your BI initiatives by adding analytics to gain a true perspective of business operations. We provide the right analytics and data-mining platform and technologies so you can uncover value and insights from enterprise data accumulated over decades; make faster and smarter decisions across the enterprise; increase the productivity of business users and improve customer satisfaction.
- Enterprise Performance Management: Teledec provides solutions that give accurate, on-demand visibility for the CFO and other senior executives. We create an environment where operational and financial performance is promoted, captured, and understood. Our global team of BI professionals can help you to define and manage your strategy; enhance profitability and cost management; streamline your budgeting, planning, and forecasting cycles; and condense your financial consolidation and reporting cycles. In addition, our pre-defined standard BI Apps help you resolve your business issues by visualizing up-to-date business information such as inventories, demand, and supply.
- Big Data: In today’s hyper-connected world, data is increasing exponentially in volume and is getting more complex in nature. With a wealth of experience in analytics, and with its neutral stand toward IT infrastructure and tools, along with a strong global business intelligence solutions development and deployment capability, Teledec can help you unlock the business value from your Big Data.
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance: Teledec can help you stay on top of these regulatory challenges and adapt faster to ever-changing business requirements by helping you select the right Governance, Risk and Compliance platforms and technologies that improve and standardize compliance and risk management across the enterprise, increase efficiency through automation, and enable disciplined convergence through an enterprise solution. Our Regulatory Compliance services include identity and access management; process and risk management optimization; environment, health, and safety compliance; financial governance and international financial reporting standards (IFRS) compliance.
- Data Warehousing: by leveraging the power and order of data warehousing and data management, Teledec will help you gain quick access to the right information when and where you need it, enabling you to unlock new innovations and insights from existing data sources. Whether you want to improve data quality through data cleansing or migrate to a high-performance database, we leverage a best-in-class technology and an unparalleled implementation methodology developed through hundreds of successful BI engagements.